Cabinet Reface / Remodel
Cabinets still in good condition, but want to change the look or add new functionality? Well, then Cabinet Remodel is a great option for you! You can completely transform your kitchen, bathroom, office, etc., with new doors, hardware, etc. With a wide range of materials, styles, and color selections, you will be able to select any desired look.
Cabinet Door Options
- Solid Wood: Choose from a variety of shapes with your choice of stains or paints. We feature products from Designer's Choice Cabinetry and other manufacturers
- Painted MDF: Choose standard white or customize to any color available from the Sherwin-Williams catalog.
- Thermofoil: Available in variety of shapes and colors. We source high quality doors from local manufacturers like Gulf Contours.
- Repaint Existing Doors: Choose standard white or customize to any color available from the Sherwin-Williams catalog
Make upgrades to your existing cabinets without replacing. Choose from both decorative and functional options.
- Crown Molding in solid wood, painted MDF, and Thermofoil-coated MDF.
- Light Rail Molding (Add styling to wall cabinets and additionally hides hardware for undermount lighting)
- Add pullouts drawers
- Replace existing doors with drawers, including soft close
- Lazy Susan, Utensil bins, Spice racks, Door storage organizers, Tray dividers, trash units, and more
- Add additional new cabinets
Nothing can transform the look and feel of an area quite like new cabinets. In some cases, you can alter the layout of the kitchen to make it more practical, create more space, or improve storage area for a cleaner, tidier appearance. Cabinets come in a wide array of colors, textures and designs. We also offer popular options like slow close doors and drawers, pullouts, glass doors, and crown molding.