These are not the old laminate counters of the past. There are a vast array of new, more realistic colors, edges, and textures to choose from. Laminate is an excellent choice for keeping more money in your pocket, but great looking countertops in your home. Laminate is strong, durable, and easy to clean! You can get the look of Granite or Quartz at a fraction of the price.
Laminate Material Options
- Standard: Available in Matte and Fine Velvet Finish
- Premium: Available with multiple finish options
- HD options: Wilsonart's longest wearing surface -- available in Mirage, Glaze, and Aligned Oak finish
- 180fx: Featuring 27 high resolution patterns and 6 finishes that transform any space with quartz, stone, and hardwood designs
Laminate Edge Options
Square (flat edge)
Standard with square corner, but pictured with rounded corner upgrade.
A strong, crisp, 45 degree angle provides a classic feel to any countertop.
The angle reflects light and accents appearances with no brown lines from visible.
Pictured with a square corner, but also available with clipped (45 degree) corner.
Available for all laminate options.
Smooth, symmetrical continuous curve from top to bottom.
Pleasing both to the eye and to the touch.
Pictured with clipped corner upgrade, but standard with square corner.
Only available with Formica laminates.
A shapely sculpted look that is particularly well suited to stone, granite, and woodgrain patterns.
Pictured with square corner, but also available with clipped corner upgrade.
Only available with Formica laminates.
Laminate Corner Options
- Standard: Square corner (90 degrees)
- Rounded Corner (only for Square edge)
- Clipped Corner (45 degrees)
Laminate Sink Options
Topmount (also known as Drop In)
Cutout of countertop for customer provided sinks done at time of countertop installation
- Undermount Karran sinks available in Stainless Steel, white and bisque Acrylic, and 6 different colors of Quartz
- Seemless integration of sink to countertop means no lip to catch dirt and for pooling of water
- Just wipe from the countertop directly into the sink for easier and cleaner care
Solid Surface Countertops (e.g., Corian)
Solid surface materials like DuPont Corian or LG HI-MACS are great for countertops! They require no maintenance or sealing and can last forever with appropriate care. These materials can be installed in any layout with no visible seams. Sinks can be molded seamlessly into your countertop. Choose from several colors, patterns, and edge options.
- Top Bevel
- Top Roundover with small (1/4"), medium (3/8"), or large (3/4") rounding
- Top and Bottom Bevel
- Top and Bottom Roundover with small (1/4") rounding
Countertop Service Options
- "Template" refers to the measurement and documentation of all details for new countertops including dimensions, edge type, corner type, sink locations, backsplash height, direction of grain (if applicable), placement of seams (if needed), etc.
- QCC is responsible for the accuracy of templates done by QCC.
- Customer is responsible for the accuracy of templates done by customer. This includes responsibility for omitted details.
- We make all the laminate and solid surface countertops that we sell in our factory.
- We provide quartz and granite countertops manufactured per your specifications from our business partners.
- QCC Tearout: Our crew removes and disposes of your existing countertop. Prior to QCC tearout, customer is responsible for removal of sinks and hardwired appliances (e.g., cooktops). Failure to do so may result in delay and additional fees to reschedule countertop tearout / installation.
- Customer Tearout: Customer is responsible for complete removal and disposal of existing countertops. If customer chooses to do tearout, but tearout is not done or incomplete at the time our crew comes to install, additional delay and fees may result.
- Delivery Only (aka Supply Only): QCC delivers countertops to the first climate controlled room. Customer is responsible for all aspects of install, including sink cutouts, shimming for uneven cabinets, tabbing for uneven walls, backsplash cutting and installation, caulking, joining of large pieces, etc.
- QCC install: QCC is responsible for installation of countertops. This includes cutouts for customer supplied sinks and faucets if available at time of install. However, actual plumbing for sinks and hardwiring of appliances is the responsibility of the customer.